The Hotel Windsor is about to blow the freakin’ school holidays out of the water… again.
They’re bringing back their ‘pay your age’ afternoon tea offer. But before you start getting outraged at having to pay your age (especially if you old af) relax, the offer extends only to kids.
From September 25 – October 6, one of Melbourne’s oldest hotels will be busting the school holiday boredom with ribbon sandwiches, pastries and a mother flippin’ chocolate fountain.
The last time they did this more than 2400 people tucked into afternoon tea in just ten days.
“The unique school holiday offer provides the perfect reason to indulge with loved ones over a widely celebrated and famed afternoon tea, whilst sat amongst the grandeur of the hotel’s heritage One Eleven dining room,” the organisers say.
“Spaces anticipated to book out fast, with the previous offer selling out within a week.”
DAAAAAMN. Get your skates on parental units. How often do you get to drag the kids through a bit of refined afternoon tea that doesn’t involve golden arches?
The Hotel Windsor was built in 1883, which pre-dates the Savoy in London, the Waldorf Astoria in New York and the Ritz Paris.
Afternoon Tea has been served daily at The Hotel Windsor for the past 134 years! That’s a lot of freakin’ sandwiches.
- Valid only on Monday to Friday seatings, from September 25 – October 6 (excluding Friday, 29 September public holiday)
- Applies to children aged 3-12 years
- Children under two are free
- Limit of two children at promotional price per adult
- Reservations must be made at least one day in advance
- Advance reservations are required to redeem the offer
- To book contact 9633 6004 or firstname.lastname@example.org